AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Guide
- Paperback: 584 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788990773
- ISBN-13: 978-1788990776
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Guide: An effective guide to becoming an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
AWS certifications are becoming one of the must have certifications for any IT professional working on an AWS Cloud platform. This book will act as your one stop preparation guide to validate your technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform. Along with exam specific content this book will also deep dive into real world scenarios and hands-on instructions.
This AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Guide book will revolve around concepts like teaching you to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS. You will also learn to migrate an existing on-premises application to AWS. You get hands-on experience in selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements. This book will also get you well versed with estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
- Create and manage users, groups, and permissions using AWS IAM services
- Create a secure VPC with public and private subnets, Network Access Control, and security groups
- Get started with launching your first EC2 instance, and working with it
- Handle application traffic with ELB and monitor AWS resources with CloudWatch
- Work with S3, Glacier, and CloudFront
- Work across distributed application components using SWF
- Understand event-based processing with Lambda and messaging SQS and SNS in AWS
- Get familiar with AWS deployment concepts and tools including Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks
By the end of this book, you will be all prepared to implement and manage resources efficiently on the AWS cloud along with confidently passing the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Exam.