Becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- Paperback: 628 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 12, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800568754
- ISBN-13: 978-1800568754
Becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect: Design and build high-performance, secure, and scalable Salesforce solutions to meet business demands and gain practical experience using real-world scenarios by creating engaging end-to-end solution presentations
Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) is the ultimate certification to validate your knowledge and skills when it comes to designing and building high-performance technical solutions on the Salesforce platform. The CTA certificate is granted after successfully passing the CTA review board exam, which tests your platform expertise and soft skills for communicating your solutions and vision.
You’ll start with the core concepts that every architect should master, including the data lifecycle, integration, and security, and build your aptitude for creating high-level technical solutions. You’ll then explore specific knowledge domains that are tested in the review board. With the help of real-world examples, this book provides insights into essential topics such as selecting systems or components for your solutions, designing scalable and secure Salesforce architecture, and planning the development lifecycle and deployments. Finally, you’ll work on two full mock scenarios that simulate the review board exam, helping you learn how to identify requirements, create a draft solution, and combine all the elements together to create an engaging story to present in front of the board or to a client in real life.
- Explore data lifecycle management and apply it effectively in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Design appropriate enterprise integration interfaces to build your connected solution
- Understand the essential concepts of identity and access management
- Develop scalable Salesforce data and system architecture
- Design the project environment and release strategy for your solution
- Articulate the benefits, limitations, considerations, and design choices relating to your solution
- Discover tips, tricks, and strategies to prepare for the Salesforce CTA review board exam
By the end of this Becoming a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect book, you’ll have gained the knowledge and skills required to pass the review board exam and implement architectural best practices and strategies in your day-to-day work.