CCBA and CBAP Certifications Study Guide
- Paperback: 542 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 22, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838825266
- ISBN-13: 978-1838825263
CCBA and CBAP Certifications Study Guide: A handy, on-the-job reference filled with real-life scenarios to help you achieve the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) certifications
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is a certification from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) for professionals with extensive experience in business analysis. The CCBA and CBAP validates your proficiency in various aspects of business analysis and your ability to tackle challenging projects, work effectively with stakeholders, and identify and deliver business value.
You’ll start by learning about the benefits of CCBA and CBAP certifications for your career progression before focussing on the six core knowledge areas explained thoroughly in each chapter. These include topics such as business analysis planning and monitoring, elicitation and collaboration, requirements life cycle management, strategy analysis, requirements analysis, and design definition as well as solution evaluation. The book includes the essential underlying competencies and techniques to ensure a complete understanding of the BABOK v3 guide content. Each chapter delves into the essential concepts and business analysis task considerations utilizing practical examples. Finally, you’ll assess your knowledge through mock exam questions based on real-world case studies.
- Assess the IIBA requirements for applying for the CCBA and CBAP exams
- Navigate through the sections of the BABOK v3 Guide
- Understand business analysis concepts, practices and analysis techniques
- Be able to relate concepts, tasks, and techniques to real-world practical situations
- Understand the application of 50 practical techniques concerning the BABOK v3 Guide knowledge area tasks
- Identify the challenges that could hinder a business analyst from delivering value and effective business solutions
By the end of this CCBA and CBAP Certifications Study Guide book, you’ll have gained the business analysis skills needed to prepare for the certification exams and to advance in your career.