Efficient Linux at the Command Line
- Paperback: 245 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 15, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098113403
- ISBN-13: 978-1098113407
Efficient Linux at the Command Line: Boost Your Command-Line Skills
Take your Linux skills to the next level! Whether you’re a system administrator, software developer, site reliability engineer, or enthusiastic hobbyist, this practical, hands-on Efficient Linux at the Command Line book will help you work faster, smarter, and more efficiently. You’ll learn how to create and run complex commands that solve real business problems, process and retrieve information, and automate manual tasks.
As you build intermediate to advanced command-line skills, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose or construct commands that get your work done quickly
- Run commands efficiently and navigate the Linux filesystem with ease
- Build powerful, complex commands out of simpler ones
- Transform text files and query them like databases to achieve business goals
- Control Linux point-and-click features from the command line
You’ll also truly understand what happens behind the shell prompt, so no matter which commands you run, you can be more successful in everyday Linux use and more competitive on the job market.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order All Rounded Children U Shape Toothbrush Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]