Industrial Cybersecurity – Second Edition
- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (October 7, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800202091
- ISBN-13: 978-1800202092
Industrial Cybersecurity, 2nd Edition: Get up and running with industrial cybersecurity monitoring with this hands-on book, and explore ICS cybersecurity monitoring tasks, activities, tools, and best practices
With Industrial Control Systems (ICS) expanding into traditional IT space and even into the cloud, the attack surface of ICS environments has increased significantly, making it crucial to recognize your ICS vulnerabilities and implement advanced techniques for monitoring and defending against rapidly evolving cyber threats to critical infrastructure. This Industrial Cybersecurity, Second Edition covers the updated Industrial Demilitarized Zone (IDMZ) architecture and shows you how to implement, verify, and monitor a holistic security program for your ICS environment.
You’ll begin by learning how to design security-oriented architecture that allows you to implement the tools, techniques, and activities covered in this book effectively and easily. You’ll get to grips with the monitoring, tracking, and trending (visualizing) and procedures of ICS cybersecurity risks as well as understand the overall security program and posture/hygiene of the ICS environment. The book then introduces you to threat hunting principles, tools, and techniques to help you identify malicious activity successfully. Finally, you’ll work with incident response and incident recovery tools and techniques in an ICS environment.
- Monitor the ICS security posture actively as well as passively
- Respond to incidents in a controlled and standard way
- Understand what incident response activities are required in your ICS environment
- Perform threat-hunting exercises using the Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK) stack
- Assess the overall effectiveness of your ICS cybersecurity program
- Discover tools, techniques, methodologies, and activities to perform risk assessments for your ICS environment
By the end of this Industrial Cybersecurity, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have gained a solid understanding of industrial cybersecurity monitoring, assessments, incident response activities, as well as threat hunting.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Drill-Free Rotating Octopus Hook Organizer for Kitchen Utensils Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]