- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 30, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789618827
- ISBN-13: 978-1789618822
What You Will Learn
- Gain an in-depth understanding of blockchain and the environment setup
- Create your very own decentralized blockchain network from scratch
- Build and test the various endpoints necessary to create a decentralized network
- Learn about proof-of-work and the hashing algorithm used to secure data
- Mine new blocks, create new transactions, and store the transactions in blocks
- Explore the consensus algorithm and use it to synchronize the blockchain network
As you make your way through the chapters, you’ll learn how to build an API server to interact with your blockchain and how to host your blockchain on a decentralized network. You’ll also build a consensus algorithm and use it to verify data and keep the entire blockchain network synchronized. In the concluding chapters, you’ll finish building your blockchain prototype and gain a thorough understanding of why blockchain technology is so secure and valuable.
By the end of this book, you’ll understand how decentralized blockchain network functions and why decentralization is such an important feature for securing a blockchain.