Machine Learning Using R, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 700 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (December 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484242149
- ISBN-13: 978-1484242148
Machine Learning Using R: With Time Series and Industry-Based Use Cases in R
Examine the latest technological advancements in building a scalable machine-learning model with big data using R. This second edition shows you how to work with a machine-learning algorithm and use it to build a ML model from raw data. You will see how to use R programming with TensorFlow, thus avoiding the effort of learning Python if you are only comfortable with R.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand machine learning algorithms using R
- Master the process of building machine-learning models
- Cover the theoretical foundations of machine-learning algorithms
- See industry focused real-world use cases
- Tackle time series modeling in R
- Apply deep learning using Keras and TensorFlow in R
As in the first edition, the authors have kept the fine balance of theory and application of machine learning through various real-world use-cases which gives you a comprehensive collection of topics in machine learning. New chapters in this edition cover time series models and deep learning.